FracMan software is designed to run on a variety of systems – from older laptops to multi processor workstations. It is available in both 32bit and 64bit versions.
- 32 / 64bit: Windows 7 or newer
- A minimum of 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- A minimum of 4 GB of free disk space
- OpenGL compatible graphics card
In order for FracMan to function effectively on your computer, your system must also meet the following requirements:
- Physical or virtual memory must be at least 2GB.
- For well-testing or block-K simulation, physical + virtual memory must be at least 4 GB.
- Video memory must be at least 512 MB.
Licensing of FracMan is available with multiple licensing options including standalone, floating USB and floating network options.
Contact us for details.